17 July 2009

Bridal Flowers


Wedding Flowers: Freesia, tulips, brezila, roses, poppy pods, lisanthium, and those feathery things....
The stems are wrapped in a wired bark for a little bit of a woodsy feel.

I love that this blog can serve as a file for keeping an online portfolio of my work. I seriously wish I knew how to make my blog cooler. You know like all the good design blogs that have a custom format, and bigger photos, with different formats...maybe someday I will figure it out.
Anyway, if anyone knows how to help me make my blog better...please let me know!!

1 comment:

Brooke said...

I used this tutorial to customize my blog. Maybe it will give you ideas/help. It took a little while to get the layout exactly the way I wanted it, but it was pretty easy.

http://www.howaboutorange.blogspot.com/search?q=blog+template